9th annual Adult Summer Reading Club!
The program is simple and stress-free, just the way summer should be! Sign up and submit the titles of any books you start reading from the day you register to August 10, 2018.
For each title you submit, you will have a chance to win raffle prizes in our weekly drawings and at the Summer Reading Wrap-Up Party being held on August 15 at 7 PM.
In person registration is required to participate and begins on Tuesday, June 5 at the Readers’ Services Desk on the 2nd floor. All titles & event tickets must be submitted by Friday, August 10 at 6 PM.
- Members choose the books they want to read:
- Adult & Young Adult books qualify – Children’s books do not
- Audiobooks & eBooks qualify
- Books must be started and finished between the date you register & 8/10/18
- Patrons who join the program and submit at least one title will be eligible to participate in raffle drawings at the Wrap-Up Party on August 15 at 7 PM
- Open to Syosset School District Residents 18 years or older with a valid Library card
-posted by Jackie, Readers’ Services